Medical is one of the available Skills in the game Dead State. Players who obtain this skill become extremely knowledgable about medicine and the treatment of wounds. These characters heal more HP per character and use fewer healing items to do so.
30 points may be placed in any skill, perks are awarded at levels 4, 12, and 30. The number of points required to advance a skill to the next level increases with only 1 point required for the first level up to 6 points for the 10'th level.
4 Skill PointsEdit
- The player's medical skill restores an extra 5 HP when using medical items.
- Your knowledge of traditional remedies has proved quite useful, generating 2 bandages per day from natural sources.
12 Skill PointsEdit
- Combat Medic
- Your experience in combat has improved your speed, allowing you to heal yourself and your allies for only 2 AP instead of 4.
- Chief of Operations
- Your medical authority increases the healing rate by +3 HP healed per hour when a Doctor or Nurse is on duty.
30 Skill PointsEdit
- Expert Physician
- Your extensive medical experience has everyone at the Shelter in peak health, resulting in a +10 HP bonus to all allies.