Melee is one of the available Skills in the game Dead State. This skill allows to have a high proficiency with melee weapons/close combat.
30 points may be placed in any skill, perks are awarded at levels 4, 12, and 30. The number of points required to advance a skill to the next level increases with only 1 point required for the first level up to 6 points for the 10'th level.
4 Skill PointsEdit
- Player gains a 15% increased critical chance when hitting an enemy in the back with a melee weapon.
- Player gains a permanent +5 to their Armor Class.
12 Skill PointsEdit
- Your skill in combat allows you to save up to 4 unused AP and use it on your next turn.
- Quick Reflexes
- Your swiftness and skill with melee weapons has allowed you to attack with them more quickly, reducing the AP cost by 1.
30 Skill PointsEdit
- You are a true demon in combat - your critical chance for all melee weapons has doubled.